Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Training

10:23 PM 0 comments

So I resigned my position as a board member in this youth organization I was in. It wasn't my passion in the first place and it was just something that I wasted too much of my time on. To resign, I must write a handwritten letter and send it to the main office (it was a common knowledge in this group). However, the president told me to email it to a certain address, and so I did. After so, she told me to handwrite it because it's in the "constitution." Pfft, wow. See the irony there?

Anyway, I told her to have all the board members to vote on my resignation because that would be the easiest way (since I didn't want to waste my stamp on something like this) for my leave. Of course, they didn't... until a month or so later because I decided not to attend the events.

First of all, the events are fucking expensive as hell for a unemployed high school student ($20+ for each event out of my own pocket for costumes and admissions and whatnot. Most of the kids there had no problems since they're in a well-financed family), and second, it was totally late at night at 5PM - 12AM. Hey sir, I would rather study for my exams instead of partying with a bunch of no-lifers who think they do have a life, thank you very much. And no, it's not me who doesn't have a life. These kids are, I swear, not the brightest people I met. They look smart because they're Asian and have no sense of fashion, but look at their grades and their work ethics. They're mostly terrible. Don't get me wrong; I admire individuals who try very hard on everything they do (and anyone could see if someone is putting an effort into things). But these kids aren't like that. They party at the lowest form of partying.

Obviously they voted me out since I was being so unproductive. Yes, finally after months! Since I was voted out, I need to /train/ these interns on how to maintain the website I built. Okay. No. Nuh uh. These won't count toward my volunteer hours or anything. They could just google up "how to maintain a wordpress website" and viola~ that's all. It's simple as that. I don't want to waste my time on something I already left.

And there are horrible bosses out there who fire their workers, then make them train other workers how to handle their position without pay. Of course that will affect their next job if they flip off their boss (if the boss has great connections to everyone in the world). I heard that those actions would go into your resumes. Yo, it's your resume. You brag about yourself in there, not about how you got fired from your job. If your employer questions you about how you got fired, just say the boss was harassing you. That term is so freaking broad yet says so much! I mean your boss could yell at you (a form of harassment) and then you flipped that douchebag off.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment