Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive


I'm a huge manga fan. I really believe that all manga out there that were published are all very good read. Many people go for the mainstreams like Naruto and Bleach, but I enjoy these non-mainstream manga more than the mainstreams. They're not like, THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS WEAK. THEN MET THE ANTAGONIST THAT CRUSHED EVERYTHING. THEN THE PROTAGONIST STARTS TO TRAIN. AND TRAIN. AND TRAIN. THEN MET MORE ENEMIES. THEN MORE ASS-WHOPPING, etc.

And the process repeats over and over and over for ten years until the publisher says, "enough."

Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume is obviously not one of them. Try saying the title out loud. You'll just hear "ching chong ling long ting tong." OHHHHHH weaaallly?

Anyway, my BFF Trang introduced this manga to me because the main character reminds her so much of me. I was indeed very curious about this. So I went on mangareader and searched up the title, and this was the first thing that whacked me in the face:

"Uru is a very short girl and is constantly mistaken for an elementary school kid."

No wonder. Being short, I was often made fun of for looking like an elementary school kid. Many times, these kids are taller than me too! UGH!

So I decided to read this (I'm still not up-to-date with it yet). It's a very great manga. The main character is 5 feet tall and has monstrous strength for a midget, like me. She is oblivious to those who have feelings for her, like me (sadly). Not to mention, she's very clumsy, like me.

It's a very good read. It's not one of those generic girly girl manga that's all retarded where the girl always longs for the guy Twilight-style. Trust me.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment