Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

I want to date a guy who...
Has a car that beats my 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Is interested in my weird stories
Is not afraid to shop at Morning Glory
Actually shops at Morning Glory
Sleeps before 12 on a normal day, preferably at 10
Doesn't need to flirt to get a girl
Is straightforward and responsible
Writes letters and sends postcards to me
Is technology literate
Is not arrogant
Doesn't have a low self-esteem
Has goals in life, and is working in accomplishing those goals
Has an internal locus of control
Knows to take matters in his own hands
Is fit :3
Respects my weird sleeping schedule and time at school
Respects my sleep
Knows my phone sucks and doesn't mind me texting
Is not lazy
Knows the limit of procrastination
Etc. LOL.

Well, Alan has it all<33
'cent he's a rock, a short (for a guy) and adorable rock.


Sent from my iPad

(0) Comments

Post a Comment