Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Things...

10:10 PM 0 comments

On Friday...

I had my new Estée Lauder makeup for the first time - eyeshadow and liner, oh and mascara too. Ashley R. in AP Econ applied on the eyeshadow for me. Dalena said that I looked like someone punched me on both eyes... LOL! Well, luckily it was just her. I thought I looked great and everyone else - even the most blunt people of my friends - believed so as well.

After school, I met Dong and Trang visiting Mr. Kim (Dong looked like he just got out of the jungle with his beard and hair...). Then, I planned to visit the 99c store so I dragged Trang along with me. I bought a sewing kit for my group for the record player project for AP Psych and some gifts supplies so I could prepare a gift for Kenniqsha.

Then, Trang and I went to the library to pick up Kevin and Phi and some random guy who was their friend to Anthony's house to start on our project.

Some time later, I had to meet up with Kim and her boyfriend, Jake, and Jake's best friend, Steven. So I dropped Trang off and hurried home.

On the way there, I conversed with these new people. At first, before meeting Jake, I had a fishy feeling about him, but for my cousin's happiness, I accepted him. I felt at ease after meeting him. He was WEIRD! Well, at first he called me a "mini troll" which is pretty hilarious. It is not like everyday I get called that. Reason? Oh I just messed around with his mind, that was all... LOL! First it was driving down GG Blvd to the Korean district, and I gave him very broad directions to Cham Sut Gol: "Just keep going down until you see it." Haha! Then when we saw it, I was too late to tell him to turn, so he missed the turn and had to drive down for about 3 blocks until he could u-turn due to the heavy construction there. After turning at the light, I told him to turn at the first right, do he did with lots of doubt. I then, sarcastically, said, "Nooooooo... You weren't supposed to turn here, but over there, down the street..." and he believed me. That idiot. LOL.


So we ate. Jake and Steven ate like GIRLS! They were eating VERY cleanly, using less of their hands as possible to grab food. Onto of that, they ate RICE! Kim and I stuck with the rice paper like the usual and ate WAY more than they did.

I was making fun of Jake the whole time. It was pretty funny to see his reactions. He would always try to make a comeback but none of them clearly affected me.

Steven on the other hand, was hard at first to pick on him. He was the opposite of Jake - moderate, conservative, neutral, etc. Then Kim pointed out that he had pretty hands. Oh indeed he did! He had pretty long and slender fingers... Like a girl. I later proceeded to make fun of him by saying that he has girls hands. Then I noticed that he also eats like a girl, grabbing the smallest pieces on the grill and place it in his dish. Not to mention, his table etiquette is pretty similar to mine: when using chopsticks, use the back end to grab food onto the plate. It was a habit I tried to break when I am eating with friends and such since everyone made fun of me because of this. It was a habit I grew up with, I was raised to do such a thing. He is now my first friend who actually uses the back end of the chopsticks xD and I called him a "princess" just for the hell of it :P

In the middle, steam was blowing to Kim's face and made her cry! Then, Jake traded seats with her since he had glasses. I traded seats with him because I did not mind. So I sat where the steam was blowing and it did not affect me at all... Because of my height.... Oh the advantages of being short! <3 After eating, Kim and I went for ice-cream. I could never forget the awesomeness of the Trifty Green Tea ice-cream, my favorite! The guys did not know that they had ice cream at CSG, hehe. Afterwards, we went to Tastea's since Steven never went there! I was astonished! Like, really, come on. He is freaking ASIAN and never tried Tastea's. And in the car ride, Kim and I were talking about ABGs and the two did not know what they were. Wooowww... Freaking white-washed valley people, dood... It was pretty surprising though. Oh, I also found out that Steven has a BMW 328i. Like wtfux?! I am so envious! Kim told me that Steven is a pretty awkward person who can't really hold a conversation. I was fine with him O: He pronounces lychee "lai chi." And again, I was surprised. Kim and Jake laughed at him and corrected him. I giggled and told him that that was actually the correct pronunciation in Chinese. I asked him what he was, and he told me Japanese and Chinese. Oh, he ordered a lychee drink at Tastea's. Jake got them popcorn chicken, and Steven never tried any before! Gosh! So then he proceed up the skewer and poked the chicken. I told him to try it with the basil. Kim and Jake told screamed no because it would taste badly. I told him to try the basil afford the chicken afterwards. He did and he loved the combination. I proved Jake and Kim wrong, HAH! And then Jake tried, and he obviously disliked it. I pointed out that if someone tries something new, think positively so they will get better results. Thinking negatively would definitely affect the taste overall! Steven agreed. I think I scored :D I swear he is just ADORABLE! Kyuuuu >_<

Oh and I got his number and never told him my number. Kim and Jake were making fun of me haha. Well today, he just got my number from my texts. I should've messed around more...

I also found out that he doesn't reply back fast. Rofl. Same with me.

Also, after telling Alan about him, he just got jealous and went bizarro earlier and saying that he's done with girls. Like wtfux. This is like four years ago all over again. He had a crush on me, said that he likes me and says goodbye, and blocks me on everything possible. Sigh.

And Steven hasn't texted back yet. Haha! Time to work on homework. I've been unproductive for quite a while now...

(0) Comments

Post a Comment